Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Third Obgyn Visit
Today was the third visit to the obgyn and my first one without Jessie, who was out of town working. The doctor checked the baby's heart rate - still in the 140-ish beats per minute. Still healthy and going strong. Great! He also told me that he recommended I get the regular seasonal flu vaccine and also the H1N1 flu vaccine, whenever the injectible kind was available. I had been wondering how I was supposed to 'prove' I was pregnant to get towards the top of the list for the swine flu shot whenever it was available, but the doctor said I can get both right at his office when they come in, so that works out great. I went to the lab to get blood taken for some testing. I'm surprised I have any left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment