Monday, September 14, 2009
Does This Make Me Look Fat?
Of course it does! I'm at that in-between stage where it doesn't look like I'm pregnant to people who don't know me, it just looks like I'm fat and have a gut! The good news is that thanks to a tip from my friend DeAnna, and a little help from a rubber band, I'm still able to wear my pre-pregnancy jeans. Yay! Some of the shirts, however, are another story. And not just because of my stomach - my much bigger boobs are contributing to me not fitting into some of those shirts anymore also. I can't wait until I'm noticeably 'pregnant', so people will think "aw, she's pregnant" instead of the "aw, she needs to cut back on the ice cream" which I know is what they are thinking! Of course, I'm pregnant and irrational so maybe I'm just being a little paranoid as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment